Monday, July 7, 2014

How Can I Keep My Cougar Happy?




Hi Lucia,

I'm in my first relationship with an older woman and it's amazing!  I wish I'd thought of this sooner.  Everything is great and I want to make sure it stays that way.  Can you give me some tips on how to keep my Cougar happy?  Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the Cougar Lifestyle!  More and more younger men are realizing that dating older women has many advantages that you don't get with younger women.  Here are 3 tips to assure that things continue to run smoothly:

Don’t play games.  She probably knows all of them and no longer has the time or patience to play them.  She's interested in "mature" younger men, not boys. If there’s an issue, talk about it, instead of being passive/aggressive or disappearing.

Read the rest of the answer at The Cougar Club

1 comment:

  1. This is great advice. A cub really does need to keep the b/s down to a dull roar, this it my #1 turn off and pretty prevalent among cubs. We've heard it all and seen it all and when you lie to us it's just insulting and makes YOU look stupid. Do you really think we're buying it?

    ReplyDelete